The INTEMPCO series LTX60 are one of the most compact, vibration resistant RF level transmitters ever made available to the industry. They feature one-piece tubular design, welded 3/4” NPT fitting and a concentric internal PFA clad probe. Remote electronics are potted into the tube portion above the fitting. DIN Rail mounted transmitter can be installed up to a 1000 feet away from the process where calibration can be performed. The microprocessor-based electronics convert frequency change, detected by the probe, into a linear, highly accurate 4-20 mA signal. This compact design makes installation and setup a simple task. The advanced signal conditioning circuitry greatly minimizes the adverse affects of poor dialectric and material coating on the probe.
LTX60 RF transmitters can be used in metallic and non-metallic tanks, stationary or mobile equipment. Ideal for small tanks of all types, they can be used in virtually any liquid, conductive or non-conductive. One ideal application is measurement of fuel and oil level of tanks in mobile equipment. Compact, rugged and hermetically sealed construction of LTX60 series sensors cannot be beat in performance.
- Continuous loop-powered 4-20mA operation
- Remote DIN Rail mounted transmitter, up to 1000ft away
- Hermetically sealed, vibration resistant construction
- 1/2” NPT thread standard
- Internal probe PFA clad or Stainless 316 bare
- Cable extension or Brad Harrison connector
- Accuracy 1% of span for same dielectric
- Diesel fuels, other fuels and oils in metallic or non-metallic tanks
- Water based liquids in metallic or non-metallic tanks
- Acids compatible with Stainless 316 and PFA FEP in metallic or non-metallic tanks
- MEK and other solvents
- Chemical holding tanks, metallic or non-metallic
- Measurement of liquid levels in mobile equipment
- On-site calibration may be required
- Not recommended where material dielectric varies due to change of temperature or pressure
Please call us at (800) 446-4316 or contact us here for more information on capacitance level transmitters, other level sensing equipment or for any other process variable control needs.