Intempco manufactures the LTX20 oil level sensor capacitance probe with a head mounted 4-20ma analog output transmitter as a tank level indicator gauge. This continuous fuel oil level sensor measures a change in capacitance on the tank level probe based on the liquid in direct contact with the fluid level measurement sensor. Includes an industrial level transmitter that converts the highly accurate capacitive sensor level probe signal to a linear 4-20ma analog output to monitor and control biofuel, diesel, hydraulic oil or food oil .
LTX20 tank level sensors are currently used to monitor diesel fuel level for stationary or mobile generators. This tank level sensor is shock resistant and very rugged. There are no moving parts. Splashing or wave action will not damage the sensor.
- Designed for fuel, diesel, biofuel
- 3/4″ NPT Process Connection
- 3/4” concentric tube design
- Accuracy 1% of span for constant dielectric of material
- Tube and inner probe SS316
- For use with metallic and non-metallic tanks
- OEM applications, low cost
- Continous loop powered 4-20mA operation
- Non-interactive zero and span calibration
- Explosion Proof USL/CNL
- CSA Class 1 Div 2 Groups A,B,C,D
- Diesel fuels
- MEK and other solvants
- Transmission oils
- Steering and hydraulic fluids
- Engine oils
- Vegetable oils
- Do Not use with: Materials corrosive to SS316, Heavy oils
Please call us at (800) 446-4316 or contact us here for more information on capacitance level switches, other level sensing equipment or for any other process variable control needs.