INTEMPCO LTX01 series 2-wire level transmitters are highly reliable microprocessor based sensors designed to measure tank levels of liquids and certain dry bulk media in metal tanks. LTX01 sensors measure the change in capacitance that occurs as the tank level changes and outputs a standard loop-powered 4-20mA signal. After calibration any change in level is recognized and converted to an analog 4-20mA signal. LTX01 sensors use very high frequency and very low amplitude sensing circuitry to greatly minimize the effects of coating on the sensing probe.
The LTX01 includes a standard 4-20mA loop powered LTX transmitter housed in a rugged enclosure, a 0.50 inch diameter rigid probe for ranges up to 20 feet and a mounting fitting. A remote mounted DIN Rail transmitter is also available when calibration at enclosure is not practicle. Probe material is SS316, supplied bare or PFA FEP jacketed. The LTX01 is designed for tanks which have fitting connections of 1/2 NPT or larger.
- Continuous loop powered 4-20mA operation
- Microprocessor Based
- Accuracy 1% of span for constant dielectric of material
- Non-interactive zero and span calibration
- Calibration accomplished with 4 push buttons
- Heavy duty industrial design
- NEMA rated aluminum, stainless, PVC and explosion proof housings available
- Standard fitting 3/4” NPT, flange and special fittings available
- Water and water-based liquids.
- Jacketed probes required for conductive media
- Organic Acids
- Oils and fuels in some metallic tanks
- Use bare probes with non-conductive media
- Use cable probes where top side access is limited
- On-site calibration required
- Not recommended where material dielectric changes
- Tank must be conducive or grounding may be required or see other Intempco level probes.
Please call us at (800) 446-4316 or contact us here for more information on continuous capacitance level switches, other level sensing equipment or for any other process variable control needs.