Intempco PT02 pressure transmitters provide performance and economy for a wide range of OEM applications. They are especially suited to applications subjet to severe mechanical shock, vibration, and electromagnetic interference. Typical applications include hydraulics and pneumatics, compressor controls, pump protection, refrigeration and air conditioning systems. The case is also made of stainless steel and is available with environmental protection ratings up to NEMA 7/IP67. The PT02 features an industry standard 2-wire 4-20mA output, 1/4″ NPT connection and PVC extension cable 6 ft long as standard.
Each transmitter undergoes extensive quality control testing and calibration. The printed circuit boards use state-of-the-art surface mount technology and are potted in silicone gel for protection against mechanical shock, vibration, and moisture. Each transmitter is manufactured to assure accuracy and long term stability when exposed to severe ambient temperature variations.
- Low cost, OEM applications
- Standard ranges from 0 to 10,000 PSI
- Excellent shock and vibration resistance
- 2-wire loop powered 4-20mA output
- Available with 1/4″ NPT connection
- Stainless Steel 316 case and wetted components
- PVC Extension Cable, 6 ft (2 m) long standard, IP67 Rating
Please call us at (800) 446-4316 or contact us here for more information on pressure transmitters or for any other process variable control needs.