We proudly supply Pyromation thermocouples and related temperature sensing equipment.
About Pyromation, Inc.: Pyromation has been manufacturing quality temperature sensors for over 50 years. The complete line includes RTD assemblies, thermocouples, thermowells, connection heads, complete temperature sensor assemblies, and a wide variety of accessories, including wire, transmitters, pipe wells, connectors, and instrumentation. Special Purpose and sanitary sensors are available for most applications and industries.
We are eager to assist you in identifying the most appropriate equipment for your operation’s unique needs.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
We will soon be updating our website with specification data for the many types of sensors we supply, including:
General Purpose Thermocouples
- Fixed Sheath Thermocouple Assemblies with Connection Heads
- Spring-Loaded MgO/Thermowell Assemblies with Connection Heads
- Spring Loaded Replacement MgO Thermocouple Elements
- Fixed Sheath MgO Assemblies with Miniature Connection Heads
- Base Metal Elements
- Angle Base Metal Elements
- Noble Metal Elements
- Thermocouples with Standard Service Protection Tubes
- Thermocouples with Special Service Protection Tubes
- Angle with Standard Service Protection Tubes
- Angle with Special Service Protection Tubes
- Cerite-III® for Molten Aluminum
- Cerite® III Thermocouple Assemblies
- High Temperature Assemblies
- Thermocouple Assemblies with Ceramic Protection Tubes
- Thermometer Assemblies with Double Protection Tubes
- General Purpose Tube and Wire
- Spring- or Armor-Adjustable Immersion
- Fiberglass or MgO Melt Bolt
- Threaded Nozzle
- Insulated Wire Type
- Flexible Thermocouple Extensions
- Chemical Resistant
- Variable Length Sensors
- Hazardous Location Explosion-Proof Approved Fixed-Element Assemblies
- Hazardous Location Explosion-Proof Approved Assemblies with Thermowells
- Hazardous Location Explosion-Proof Approved, Spring-Loaded Assemblies
Food, Dairy, and Pharmaceutical
- Penetration Style Sensors
- Penetration Style RTDs and Thermocouples
- Miniature Temperature Sensors
- Handheld Thermocouple Probes
If in doubt as to our scope of supply, please contact us via our online form or call us at (800) 446-4316.