The Intempco LTX20 series fuel capacitance level transmitter is designed to measure level of fuels and oils in metallic and non-metallic tanks. The probe measures level by measuring the change in capacitance as level changes in the tank. The micro-processor based electronics converts this capacitance change into a linear, highly accurate 4-20mA signal.
The LTX20 includes a standard 4-20mA loop powered LTX transmitter, a concentric 0.75 -inch diameter concentric shield with ranges up to 10 feet. Probe material is SS316. The LTX20 is designed for tanks which have fitting connections of 3/ 4” NPT or larger and in applications where the liquid is relatively clean or non-clogging.
An excellent application for the LTX20 are stationary or mobile generators. This level sensor is shock resistant and very rugged. There are no moving parts. To isolate for ground loops, a non-conductive reducer ( such as PVC) can be used between the tank and the 3/4” NPT fitting of the LTX20.
- For fuel, oil tanks
- OEM applications, low cost
- Compact 3/ 4” NPT concentric tube design
- Accuracy 1% of span for constant dielectric of material
- Tube and inner probe SS316
- For use with metallic and non-metallic tanks
- Continous loop powered 4-20mA operation
- Diesel fuels
- Hydraulic oils
- Vegetable oils
- Chemical holding tanks
- MEK and other solvants
- Many other, non-conductive liquids.
- Do Not use with: Water and other conductive liquids, Conductive acids, Materials corrosive to SS316
Please call us at (800) 446-4316 or contact us here for more information on capacitance level switches, other level sensing equipment or for any other process variable control needs.