INTEMPCO has released a new family of LTU series ultrasonic level probes. The LTU10 is the most powerful and penetrating sensor in this family. It is relatively large and features a PVC housing with 6” NPT face mounting and 1” NPT cover mounting. Due to its high power output, the LTU10 is capable of measuring dry bulk powders under dusty conditions up to 90ft range.
- Simple push-button calibration (Accurate)
- Output 4-20mA / 20-4mA
- Built-in temperature compensation
- Optional RS232 or Rs485 communications with calibration, diagnostics and data logging software
- PLC compatible
- Three or four wire operation
- Sefl cleaning operation of sensor face
- 1” and 6” NPT process connections
- Food and beverages
- Water / Waste water
- Solids and powders: grain, potash, cement, plastic pellets and many others
Please call us at (800) 446-4316 or contact us here for more information on ultrasonic level transmitters, other level sensing equipment or for any other process variable control needs.