The LTR51 Series radar level sensor for liquids is designed for applications requiring non-contact liquid level measurement where ultrasonic level measurement is not acceptable.
The LTR51 Series radar technology can be adjusted for variables such as materials to be measured, vessel configuration and system interface. These sensors are ideal when vapor, dust or a foaming surface prevents ultrasonic wave measurement.
- Self adjusting tracking radar
- Programmable (recommended) and simple push-button calibration
- Output 4-20mA/20-4mA (isolated on 4 wire models only)
- Optional RS232 or RS485 for communications with calibration, diagnostics & data logging software
- PL compatible (Modbus RTU)
- 2-wire DC loop powered, 3-wire DC, or 4-wire isolated AC operation
- Food and beverages
- Water / Wastewater
- Chemicals with vapors
- Animal fat under high temperature
- Oils, fuels
Please call us at (800) 446-4316 or contact us here for more information on level transmitters, other level sensing equipment or for any other process variable control needs.