INTEMPCO LSA01 series RF level switches are highly reliable microprocessor based sensors designed to alarm on the high or low condition of liquids and certain dry bulk media in metal tanks. In non-metalic tanks, a grounding rod needs to be installed. The LSA01 includes a transmitter housed in a rugged enclosure, a rigid probe up to 20 feet long and a fitting. Probe material is SS316, supplied bare or PFA jacketed. Additional standard features include and adjustable time delay, SPDT relay, LED relay status indication, and a simple push button calibration. Optional, DIN Rail Module is available, which can be installed up to 3000 feet away from the process where calibration can be performed.
- Disregards effects of product build-up on the probe
- Detecting a single point, tip sensitive or at any point along the probe, high or low level
- Detecting level of liquids, solids, slurries or foam
- Detecting the level of any material with dielectric constant greater than 1.5
- Operating in any shape of metal type vessel
- Operating in applications with temperatures up to 260°C (500°F)
- Microprocessor based electronics
- 12-36 Vdc supply
- Jacketed probes for conductive media and bare probes for non-conductive media
- Adjustable time delay for output
- LED to indicate output status
- Pump control of one relay
- Fully potted electronics
- Heavy duty industrial design
- Standard fitting 3/4 NPT, special fitting or flange
- NEMA rated aluminum, stainless, PVC or explosion proof enclosure
- Liquids, water-based and oil-based in metal tanks
- Organic acids compatible with stainless 316 and FEP
- In Pharmaceutical, Waste treatment, Chemical and Food/Beverage and all industrial plants.
Please call us at (800) 446-4316 or contact us here for more information on capacitance level switches, other level sensing equipment or for any other process variable control needs.