INTEMPCO LSA01-DT is a highly reliable microprocessor based ON/OFF RF Capacitance level switch with up to 2 independently adjustable non-interacting set points. It may be used in liquids and dry bulk solids in metal tanks. In non-metalic tanks, a grounding rod needs to be installed. The LSA01-DT system consists of signal transmitter mounted in an enclosure, a mounting fitting and a rigid probe of up to 20 feet long. Probe material is SS316, supplied bare or PFA FEP jacketed. DIN Rail Remote Module features an adjustable time delay, field selectable Failsafe operation, 2 DPDT output relays, LED status indication, and a simple push button calibration. It can be installed up to 300m (1000 ft) away from the process where calibration is performed.
- RF capacitance adsjustable dual-point level switch
- Detecting independent non-interactive dual-points, detecting a single point, tip sensitive or at any point along the probe, high and/or low level
- Detecting level of liquids, powder bulk solids, slurries or foam
- Detecting the level of any material with dielectric constant greater than 1.5
- Disregards effects of product build-up on the probe
- Power supply 12-36 Vdc, 100mA @ 24 Vdc – 240mW max
- Field selectable Failsafe modes
- Micro-processor based electronics mounted in remote DIN rail enclosure, up to 300m (1000 ft)
- Adjustable time delay for output
- Status indication LEDs
- Pump control of one relay
- Many probe options and materials
- Standard fitting 3/4” NPT, special fittings or Flange
- NEMA rated aluminum, stainless, PVC or explosion proof enclosure
- Heavy duty industrial design
- Liquids, water-based and oil-based in metal tanks
- Organic acids compatible with stainless 316 and FEP
- In Pharmaceutical, Waste treatment, Chemical and Food/Beverage and all industrial plants.
Please call us at (800) 446-4316 or contact us here for more information on capacitance dual-point level switches, other level sensing equipment or for any other process variable control needs.