The LLS100 is truly a high quality level switch, which can be used in harsh environments, for liquid level limit detection in metallic and non-metallic tanks containing electrically conductive liquids. The probe, fitting and housing are constructed of stainless steel 316; the isolator is FEP. The LLS100 sensor features built-in protection against reverse polarity, overvoltage and electrical shielding to deliver long-term reliability. The output is relay SPDT which can be configured as either NO or NC (4-wire) or both NO and NC (5-wire).
- All stainless steel 316 construction, FEP isolator
- Integral electronic switching, relay output
- Built-in slosh dampening
- Hermetically sealed, vibration resistant construction
- No moving parts
- For conductive liquids
- Minimum or maximum limit detection
- Limit detection of conductive liquids
- Water level monitoring in oil separators
- Steam boilers
- Waste water level monitoring
- Leak detection
- Coolant level monitoring
Please call us at (800) 446-4316 or contact us here for more information on miniature conductivity switches, other level sensing equipment or for any other process variable control needs.