The LFT50 are miniature float level transducers suitable for level measurement in vessels of up to 36 inches in height. Of high quality construction, all wetted parts are stainless 316; other materials available upon request. The use of 1″ or 1-1/4″ NPT fitting accommodates the diameter of the float and allows the units to be installed from the top of the vessel without removal of the float. For fittings 1/4”, 1/2” and 3/4” NPT, the float has to be removed. Upward mounting fittings are also available.
Each transducer comes standard with a cable or 5-pin M12 Micro-DC plug. The transmitted level signal is generated via a DIN rail transmitter mounted remotely. Reliable operation and simple design makes the LFT50 an excellent choice for many level sensing applications.
- Miniature design, ideal for OEM applications
- NPT fittings standard, others available
- All stainless steel wetted parts
- Continuous level measurement
- High Resolution, 1/4”
- Analog output via remotely mounted DIN Rail transmitter
- M12 Micro-male plug or extension cable available
- Undisturbed by foaming
- Vapor insensitive
- Liquid interface detection
- Ideal for level measurement where installation space is limited or tanks are compact
- Water based liquids
- Acids compatible with Stainless 316
- Hydraulic and other clean oil applications
- Chemical holding tanks with clean liquids
- Measurement of liquid levels in mobile equipment
- Ideal for many OEM applications
- Not recommended where liquids are dirty or sticky
Please call us at (800) 446-4316 or contact us here for more information on float level transducers, other level sensing equipment or for any other process variable control needs.