The LFT42 are synthetic (non-metallic wetted parts ) float level transducers suitable for level measurement in vessels of up to 96 inches in height. Floats are made from PTFE. Tubes are 316SS clad with PFA or PTFE. Flanges and fittings are available in Polyethylene (PE), Polypropylene (PP),PVC and PTFE. The use of 2″ NPT fitting or flange accommodates the diameter of the float and allows the units to be installed from the top of the vessel or mounting bracket, without removing the float.
Each transducer comes standard with a remote mounted DIN rail transmitter, float and a fitting/probe. Reliable operation and simple design makes the LFT42 an excellent choice for many corrosive level sensing applications.
- All FEP wetted parts available
- Various process fittings available
- Probe lengths to 96”
- Standard resolution 1/2”, 1/4” resolution available
- M12 Micro-male plug or extension cable available
- Continuous analog level measurement
- Analog output via remotely mounted DIN Rail transmitter
- Undisturbed by foaming
- Vapor insensitive
- Liquid interface detection
- Ideal for level measurement where installation space is limited or tanks are compact
- Acids and water based liquids
- Very corrosive liquids
- Chemical holding tanks with clean liquids
- Measurement of liquid levels in mobile equipment
- Machinery, energy, naval, Industrial, automation
- Not recommended where liquids are dirty or sticky
Please call us at (800) 446-4316 or contact us here for more information on float level transducers, other level sensing equipment or for any other process variable control needs.